I provide style and beauty tips for women who struggle with their personal style or those who need a fashion fix. Whether you’re looking for a fashion recharge or need to learn the fundamentals to wardrobe building, this is the place for you.
I created Lace & Pearls to meet other creatives who have a love for fashion. I work in healthcare and live in Seattle Washington with my husband.
4 Fun Facts
- I love fashion jewelry especially from J. Crew!
- I have an adoration for critter sweaters (e.g., dog, cat, giraffe, you name it).
- My favorite sweet treat: cookies preferably chocolate chip, peanut butter or snicker doodle.
- A typical Friday night for me involves: staying in, eating Pagliacci pizza and watching a movie with my husband
Posts to Get You Started
- 7 Fail-Proof Tips for Getting Ready in the Morning
- Invest in a Classic Wardrobe and Save Money
- How to Stay Warm and Stylish in the Winter
- Why You Should Experiment With Your Style
- 8 Tips For Defining Your Personal Style
- Capture Your Natural Beauty With Pixi by Petra
- Rejuvenate Your Skin With IQ Natural Skincare
- Drugstore Mascara the Good and the Bad
- Get Super Straight Hair With the Irresistible Me Flat Iron
- Quick and Easy Chignon
- 5 Minute Bun
I love interacting with others and would love to hear from you. Got a style question? Feel free to shoot me an email. I would love to help.
I love working with brands and supporting small businesses. I provide a variety of options for featuring your brand, such as sponsored product reviews, styling of an item, and hosting a giveaway. For all collaborations, I will feature high-quality images on both my blog, Instagram, and Twitter in addition to properly crediting the brand. I am also open to other ideas. I look forward to working with you! See past collaborations.
Send all inquiries to email@example.com