Here are some recent beauty finds in my never-ending quest to tame my oily skin. This is a follow up to my last beauty haul.
Beauty Haul – Products to Tame Oily Skin
- Lorac POREfection Mattifying Face Primer – this primer is oil and paraben free, and good for all skin types. It reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines with a matte finish. Wearing this primer helps my makeup stay on all day and reduces shine. For me, this is the best primer yet.
- Beautyblender – this edge-less sponge leaves your face looking airbrushed and flawless. I recommend the Blendercleanser for keeping it in mint condition. I am obsessed with both.
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Pressed Finishing Powder – this finishing powder minimizes pores, mattifies the skin, and reduces excess oil. It also comes in a loose powder.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – the employees at my local Sephora swear by this spray. It is part toner and part serum. This is the final step in my makeup application. You can also use it to touch up throughout the day.
- Tweezerman Brush iQ Powder Brush – this is the first powder brush I’ve used, so I don’t have much to compare to, but I was shocked by how flawless my complexion looked after using.
To see the other makeup products that I use, check out this post.