Now that it’s officially 2016 I thought it would be a great to revisit my 2015 goals and share some new ones.
- Get 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night For the month of November and December this goal was nonexistent. Going back to work last week and being on a schedule really kicked my butt back into gear and has made it easier to go to bed at a decent time.
- Work out 4-5 days a week I have been walking 3-4 days a week, so I consider this goal achieved. Now I need to up my cardio and push myself to do more.
- Lose 7 pounds In 2014, I lost 11 pounds and had planned to take off an additional 7 in 2015. I didn’t reach this goal, but I did maintain my weight from the previous year.
- Get out of debt This goal is ongoing and will be completed this year. I have already made a lot of headway and just need to keep it up.
- Worry less Goal complete. I have my friends and family to thank, along with exercise, diet, and blogging. Through blogging I have found purpose, creativity, and friendships. I am more confident then I’ve ever been and grateful for all the wonderful people I have met through this blog.
- Change up my workout routine Exercise has always been a part of my life, but it’s time to up the intensity.
- Get 7.5-8 hours of sleep per night This needs to becomes a habit.
- Loose 10 pounds I still need to drop some weight for health purposes. The first two goals should help here.
- Pay off Debt I am really looking forward to completing this by the end of the year.
- Product Development I am starting my own jewelry line and hope to launch an Etsy shop this Spring or Summer. This venture is terrifying and quite a learning curve, but it has been fun.
- Photography/Editing Photos I need to learn how to use my DSLR and edit photos using Photoshop.
- Editorial Calendar Plan posts in advance and not the weekend before. I would like to be working 2 weeks ahead in my schedule.
- Improve my Writing Writing is hard and does not come naturally for me. I hope I can improve in this area and develop content at a faster pace.
What do you want to accomplish this year?