Blouse: J. Crew (similar) | Jeans: NYDJ (similar) | Necklace: Sophie Harper (via Rocksbox)| Bracelet: Loren Hope (via Rocksbox) | Earrings: House of Harlow (via Rocksbox)| Midi Ring: c/o Pretty Particular (use code laceandpearls to receive 20 % off your order) | Sandals: Josef Seibel | Purse: Favery (borrowed) | Lip gloss: Georgio Armani (#519) | Lashes: Ardell (similar)
The weather is finally turning nice in Seattle and I’ve been taking full advantage with lunch hour walks. I love being able to step away from the desk and see people walking their dogs, jogging, and biking. It’s probably one of the best parts of my day.
To make a smooth transition into Spring there are a couple fashion accessories that you will need.
4 Fashion Accessories You Need For Spring
- A colorful tote. This beautiful handwoven tote (with POM POMs) is the perfect accessory to carry you through Summer. It’s not only versatile but suits most occasions (the beach, farmers market, and dinning al fresco). I would pair this bag with a floral dress, shorts, a skirt, or jeans.
- White denim. The ultimate fashion blogger accessory for Spring. I bought this pair last summer and wore them to death. They are perfect for work and easy to style. Wear them with a button down shirt, blouse, or tee. The NYDJ in particular are super comfortable and wash up like new. They have survived numerous spills and the stain always comes out.
- A pair of neutral sandals. As mentioned in this post, I have the worst luck with shoes. In my search I found these Josef Seibel sandals. They are on-trend and so comfortable. My heart literally sang when I put them on. No break-in necessary; you can wear them right out of the box! I need them in every color.
- A midi ring or two. I have always been hesitant of midi rings, and wondered how they stayed on. I found this one at Pretty Particular (use code laceandpearls to receive 20 % off your order) and it fits perfectly snug. I love the color and the gold beads on each end. I am now part of the cool girls club with this edgy accessory.
- A good seasonal lipstick or gloss
- Staple sunnies
- Juicy beach reads. Got any recommendations?
- Cute water bottle
- Denim jacket
P.S. The necklace, earrings, and bracelet are all from Rocksbox, a jewelry rental service. I will be doing a review on their service later this month. If you can’t wait until then get your first month free with code laceandpearlsblogxoxo at checkout.
What are your Spring essentials?
Shop the Post: