This series is part of the 10X10 Spring Challenge. For more information on what it is and how it works, click here.
How are we already toward the end of May when it feels like spring has just arrived? Although we have been lucky enough to have some warm days, we still tend to have some chilly ones throughout the season, so even though we are mid-spring, I can always use some type of lightweight sweater.
The Lightweight Sweater
Other then the leopard print, this sweater is perfect for cooler days. The material is super soft but not overly warm for days that are damp or overcast. My suggestion is, depending on your climate, don’t pack away all of your sweaters. They’re great for early mornings and afternoons spent al fresco. Rosé anyone?
Today’s takeaway – wear lightweight layers that are easy to throw in your purse when you’re not using them. This sweater is perfect for just that! In the early morning, I can wear it over this camisole and by the afternoon I can wear the cami on its own (available in several colors). Since this sweater was on the shorter side, I added the cami for a little flare. The accessories are minimal, but I still managed to slip in this statement pendant and adorable cat purse!
Where is your favorite place to shop for lightweight sweaters? Share in the comments.
Shop the post:
*c/o: courtesy of or gifted.
More From This Series:
- Unintentional Capsule Wardrobe + Spring Wardrobe Challenge 10×10
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #1 – Mastering the Half-Tuck
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #2 – Taking Fashion Risk
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #3 – My Best Closet Staple
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #4 – The Knit Dress and Why You Need One
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #5- 6 Things I’ve Learned From My Capsule Wardrobe
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #6 – Transitional Outfit For Spring
- Spring Wardrobe Challenge Outfit #7 – Be the Change You Want to See