Ann Taylor graciously provided me some of the clothing in this post, but all opinions are my own.
Can you believe Christmas is almost here?! Unfortunately, I ran out of time to pick up a Christmas tree, but I am determined to be more on top of things next year. I also saw a handful of cute holiday decor items that I hope to pick up post-Christmas and save for next year. Is anyone else guilty of this, too?
The holiday season can be a busy and subsequently stressful time, so the last thing you want to fret over is your outfit. However, you can use the tips in today’s post to create an easy, last-minute holiday look for any of your seasonal activities—plays, concerts, brunches, and get-togethers with family. This outfit would also make for a great date night option!
I have been an avid fan of Ann Taylor for several years. They have items that are great for the office and leisurely weekend activities. I recommend signing up for their mailing list to stay apprised of sales and promotions. This is typically when I stock up on must-have items like coats and cashmere sweaters. Their accessories are also top notch!
You may already own several of the items I’m featuring in today’s post. If not? Visit your local Ann Taylor (or AnnTaylor.com) to shop similar items for future outings and events!
- Jacket: Appropriate outwear can truly make or break your outfit. Having a festive jacket or coat can instantly elevate your look. When I saw this velvet moto jacket, I knew it had to come home with me—the gold hardware is everything! The length is flattering, too. Bonus point: I plan to wear this after the holidays with skirts, dresses, and denim.
- Blouse: This blouse is everything! I love the color and am obsessed with the feathery lace neckline. The style is super cute too, with the wrap front. The shirttail hem is great to pair with leggings or Ponte pants.
- Pant: I have been obsessed with Ponte pants this season. They’re comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down. Their elastic waistband is my secret weapon for added comfort, especially after a tasty, yet filling holiday meal.
- Heels: I don’t usually wear heels but made an exception for this look, as I wanted to feel polished and glam for the holidays. Throwing on a pair of black pumps—leopard or colorful heels are also encouraged and will add a touch of flair.
- Accessories: I chose this simple gold-nugget pendant to accentuate the gold hardware in my jacket. I love how it complements the look without taking away from it. The sparkly clutch was a subtle way for me to add a little holiday fun without being over the top. I also like that I can use this clutch post-holiday and for a night out on the town.
- Festive outwear
- Black pant
- Necklace, clutch, or purse
Shop the Post:
*c/o: courtesy of or gifted
Photography: Nicholas Mercado