I always enjoy a top 10 roundup of the previous year’s blog posts. It’s a great way to discover things that you might have missed or re-visit your favorites. I also find it therapeutic to re-read posts and get a better understanding of why it might have been popular and how I can create similar content. So without further ado here are the top 10 posts of 2018!
Top 10 Posts of 2018 – Styling Tips for the Win!
- Unintentional Capsule Wardrobe + Spring Wardrobe Challenge 10×10 – Spring cleaning is not just for your home, it can easily be extended to your wardrobe. After gaining 20 plus pounds, I found myself only wearing certain items in my closet since the majority of my stuff no longer fit. In this post, you will find a step-by-step breakdown for creating your own capsule wardrobe with a few simple steps.
- The Best Places to Shop For a Day Dress – a good dress is hard to find, am I right? Check out this roundup for my favorite places to pick up a day dress. I have since discovered several more amazing retailers that specialize in dresses and plan to add them to this post. So be sure to bookmark this one and check back again soon.
- Versatile Closet Staples From J.Jill – seems like some foreshadowing was going on for a capsule wardrobe series. In this post, I share the benefits of having a small wardrobe and purchasing items that are interchangeable. I then lay out the steps to make it happen!
- Pantone Color of the Year: Valiant Poppy + Why You Need It – I was lacking in blog topics and decided to do a google search to see what was trending in fashion for fall 2018. I stumbled across Pantone’s site and discovered that the color valiant poppy aka red was one of the many colors that would be popular this season. Give this post a read and find out why you still need this color in your wardrobe.
- neuLASH Product Review – I was really surprised to see this post on the top 10. I wrote it over three years ago but can see how it would be popular. Anyone looking for a lash serum or the ever popular Neulash would most likely stumble upon this post. Check out it out for my full review.
- Fall Fashion Trend: The Western Frontier – inspired by New York Fashion Week and 2018 fall trends, I share tips on how you can incorporate western inspired items into your wardrobe without spending a lot of money. You might already own most if not all of the items.
- Easily Transition Your Favorite Printed Pants to Fall – After wearing my printed pants all summer long, I needed to figure out how I could get away with wearing them in the colder months. Check out this post for some tips on how to style your printed pant for fall and winter.
- Wardrobe Building Blocks: Your Guide to a Cohesive Closet – I’m also surprised to see this post on the list, especially since it’s over a year old! The premise of this post is “what if you could start with a clean slate and build your closet from scratch?” Find out what I recommend as my wardrobe building blocks and also the item that are essential in every women’s closet.
- Tips and Tricks for Flattering the Midsection – unfortunately for me, my stomach is the largest part of my body. I have made it my fashion mission to find the right clothing and materials to flatter this sometimes troublesome area. I truly believe that dressing a certain way can give the appearance of a more flattering silhouette and eliminate the appearance of that pesky bulge.
- How to Make the Drop Waist Dress Work For You – Apparently people are still curious about styling a drop waist dress. I personally like the style but agree that it can be tricky. Use the tips in this post to master wearing a drop waist dress!
Which top 10 posts of 2018 are your favorites and why? I would love to hear your thoughts. For a more traditional new years recap, check out New Year’s Wishes and Resolutions.