This year has been the fastest one yet and with all that has happened, I thought it would be appropriate to do a roundup of my top 10 most popular posts of 2015.
10. 6 Debt Reduction Tips. Check out this post to get actionable tips on changing bad habits and getting in the right mindset to reach this goal. Tips include giving yourself an allowance and unsubscribing from retail emails.
9. Carrie Bradshaw Moment. I love a good tulle skirt (and channeling one of my favorite fictional characters at the same time). #loveher
8. <3 <3<3. Wear your heart on your sleeve? How about all over. This dress was an awesome find.
7. Happy Spring. This outfit is the epitome of spring. I love the tweed skirt intertwined with green, yellow, and navy. The bright yellow bubble necklace pulls this look together.
6. Last Days of Summer: Oregon Coast. This summer I traveled to the Oregon coast and stayed at the Oceanside Beachfront RV Resort in Coos Bay. We stayed at The Crow’s Nest, the most adorable and well furnished cabin I have ever seen. I hope to visit again in the future.
5. A Little Bit of Grunge. This casual cool outfit can be easily put together by anyone. Just grab your favorite pair of jeans with a blouse, your cardi, and a scarf and you are ready to go.
4. What I’ve Accomplished in One Year of Blogging. This is my favorite post to date. It is a true reflection of my year in blogging and all I have accomplished. I have come a long way since starting this blog. I am excited for the future and am looking forward to working towards accomplishing the goals that I list out in this post.
2. Two Shades of Gray. This shoot really reflects my girly side. I love the soft colors and fun brooches.
1. Pineapple Express. I’m still surprised by how popular this post was. Maybe it’s the fun title and cute pineapple print dress? This has been viewed and commented on more then any other post on this blog.
I just want to say many thanks to everyone who has supported this blog. It’s greatly appreciated and I can’t thank you enough. Happy New Year and I’ll see you in 2016!