Have you heard of Pixi by Petra? It’s a super affordable, all natural makeup and skincare brand that can be found at your local Target or online. Surprisingly, I didn’t know about this brand until I became an ambassador for them a little over a year ago. I’ve obviously been living under a rock, but that’s a story for another time. Anyway, I originally intended to do a monthly review but got a bit behind, so in honor of the holidays and getting back on track, I am doing a roundup of my favorite Pixi beauty products for her and adding in a giveaway with 2 chances to win!
My Top 7 Pixi Beauty Products For Her
- Pixi by Petra Glow Mud Cleanser. I’ve been using this cleanser for a couple weeks now and love it! The formula is gentle and provides a deep cleanse while detoxing the skin. It also removes dead skin cells and reveals a more radiant complexion. By the end of a work week, I can start to look a little haggard, but this product seriously rejuvenates my skin! Definitely check it out if you’re in the market for a new facial cleanser. I’ve used other mud products in the past and they leave behind a dark residue, but this one hasn’t. This product is good for all skin types and is paraben free. It’s a bit pricey for a drugstore brand but totally worth it!
- Pixi Skintreats Peel & Polish. I’ve never done a salon peel treatment but this product might be the closest thing to it. The formula resurfaces and provides my skin with a smoother, fresh face look! The natural fruit enzymes loosen dead skin cells, while the lactic acid gently exfoliates. The cellulose ingredient provides the peel while the sugar extracts polishes. I’m assuming that this product is more cost effective than going to the salon and might allow you to go longer in between treatments.
- Pixi Quick Fix Powder is an inexpensive alternative to the Tarte powder and provides a flawless matte finish. I really can’t tell the difference between the two, and for $12 dollars less, it’s a great choice.
- Glow Tonic is a classic astringent that cleanses pores and exfoliates. It’s gentle and is suitable for all skin types and smells amazing too!
- Endless Silky Eye Pencil is waterproof, long-wearing, no-smudge, and no-budge. I love the consistency; it’s so smooth and goes on like butter. Plus it stays on all day! It still bleeds a bit, but for $12 I can’t complain.
- Liplift Max (Honey Sheen). This pretty gloss is a lip plumper that hydrates and also looks pretty. It’s a great dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre (Ibiza Nights). I love the shimmery translucent color. It can be worn on its own or layered over your favorite lipstick.
- Shea Butter Lip Balm (Ripe Raspberry) I love the idea of treating your lips while simultaneously applying color. I am super picky when it comes to lip balms and I hate anything sticky. This is not sticky and the color is beautiful. It’s super pigmented and leaves my lips with a bright raspberry hue and provides great moisture to my lips. I am excited to try the other colors.
Now for the fun part! There are two chances to win and the winner chooses the prize. Keep the below goodies for yourself or gift some to a friend. To enter, fill out the Rafflecopter below (US readers only). The giveaway ends on 12/5/17 and the winner will be notified via email. Good luck!
- Pixi GelTint & SilkGloss (BerryTint & SweetGloss and PinkTint & PrettyGloss)
- Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel (Rosy, Natural, Flushed)
- Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick (Rose Naturelle and Bitten Rose)
- Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go (not shown)
Skincare Pack: *Glow Mud Cleanser not included
- Pixi Skintreats Peel & Polish (not shown)
- Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go
- Pixi Overnight Glow Serum
- Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Sweet Peach, Ripe Raspberry and Natural Rose) (not shown)
- Pixi Glow Tonic t-shirt (not shown)
- Pixi Glow Tonic pin (not shown)
Shop the Post:
*Pixi by Petra provided me with these products, but all opinions are my own.
📷’s by Luba Kochubey Portraits